We are looking for a Electro-Pneumatic Designer to join our team. The offered position is within the IM GROUP global organisation and in particular in the Inkmaker Headquaters based in Turin, Italy.
- Analysis of specific technical orders in collaboration with commercial and mechanical designers
- Design of electrical diagrams and drafting of bills of materials for machines and automatic systems
- Design of pneumatic control circuits
- Study of the electro-pneumatic system on the machine
- Analysis and design of electrical safety in compliance with the Machinery Directive and customer specifications
- Good knowledge of technical drawing and related software (SPAC, Autocad)
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the design of electrical diagrams in the industrial field
- Previous experience in design according to the Atex, IECEx and similar directives is a preferential requirement
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Good attitude to teamwork
- Diploma in electrical engineering
- Italian national or with valid working Visa for Italy
Type of contract:
If interested, please send your detailed resume and cover letter to:
Ms. Valentia Cigna, Global Director of Human Resources | Member of the Board, IM GROUP at: email@example.com or
Ms Alessia Mazzucchetti, Human Resources Assistant, Inkmaker at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our organisation, please visit: inkmaker.com and im-group.com
IM GROUP is an equal-opportunities employer.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
IM GROUP WINS BEST “INDUSTRIAL TINTING SYSTEM” 10 YEARS IN A ROW
May 24 2023